Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sex Story Two


and to make things better we need to get in the shower dressed, kissing and touching while the warm water start to wet ourself
and i open your shirt, already releaving your bra under it
showing your tits in a lace bra
with your nippls growing hard
grabbing your tits and kissing your neck whle pinching them
and the other hand behidn your, inside your shirt, caressing you back
trying to open the bra
then I figure it close in the front, so I unlatch it and two full tits explode and i'm ready to suck one of them
and since i lowered my body i let my hands slip at yor jeans, opening it and removing them, helped by the warm water
the jeans get heavy with the water and opening them will pull down easily
so now I can grab your round ass with both hands still lickning and sucking your tits
and from time to time some of my fingers push between your legs from behind
i lower more, now kneeing, kissing your tummy and holding your tits wiht my hands, licking your navel, pushing my tongue inside... but maybe i have to do this in another hole
well as you move for the ticling i watch your wet body and the now really seethough panty
revealing your lips
i like when you blush, but more when i see your lips spread
"put your hand inside your panty and spread the lips for me"
"can you find your clit now?"
I stand up and you see i'm full hard and without my boxer
i let my cock sleep between your legs, pushing between the lips
and I hold you in my arm
you feel a good pleasure and pressure around your pussy now
so you move slightly over my cock feeling it througt your panty
as I grab again your ass, spreading your cheek
"do you need me to stop it?"
maybe we should get to another level?
I move your panty apart, releavilng those beautiful lips and a wet pussy, not just water, and i slip the head of my cock inside
"can you resist not to move for a bit?" smile
you feel my cock throbbing for the pleasure, so it push your clit
"well, let see if I can get inside without problem"
i move on my legs and push my cock up your pussy, pushing as I can inside you
i start to move more an push harder, i think it slip inside fully after two or three trust
I grab your legs and pull up so you can bend it behind my back
the hot water still wet us
it's not easy, but I let one of my hand reach yor ass and from time to time you feel one of my finger stimulate your anus
as I fuck harder your pussy
and kiss your mouth and your neck
as you moan I feel really hot, I like to hear your voice in my ear
and so i think you will like to hear me say in your ear "i'll fuck you as my little slutty girl"
"I'll feel your gorgeous pussy with my hot sperm till it drip outside"
i grunt something more while pushing
I bite your neck and kiss it, licking your ear and biting it
it's warm inside
I think I don't want to remove it from inside you
told you it would be a quickie
so I move my hand to stimulate your clit too while fucking
pushing harder and faster as two fingers stimulate it
with fast circular motion and then with slow up and down movement

No comments :

Post a Comment