Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sex Story Three

Sex Blog Directory

So you seems sleepy and relax in the dark in your bed, with just your long tee on
and you feel my arm hugging you from behind
my mouth at your neck, slighlty kissing
my hand caressing softly your arm
reaching your hand and holding it for a bit, with out fingers tangled
my hand then go down, caressin your legs, your hips
holding the rim of the tee, pulling it down
slipping a finger or two just a bit under it, feeling your skin
my hand then caress your inner tight and touch softly your pussy lips, you are shaved as usual
I start to touch there, searching your clit at the top of your lips
spreading them a bit with two fingers
and the reaction is immediate, you start to get wet as i start to get hard, and you feel both sensation at the same time
my fingers around your wet pussy and my cock pushng from behind
i'm totaly naked already, so my cock slip under your tee and press directly at your ass, between your cheek
as I touch your clit I continue kissin your neck and rubbing my cock at your ass
you feel i'm really excited and hard
i move a bit, trying to move my cock in another position and you feel the head pressing more down, between your legs
i push slowly trying to get inside one of the hole, not sure where i'm at the moment
i continue pushing but without haste, as I click your clit
you seem really relaxed and my cock get inside you in the end
just the head first but as I gently push I slip all inside you
you feel my cock full inside in one of your holes and my fingers, wet of your pussy juice, rubbing gently your clit
we have all the night and I push in and out slowly really slowly
as I say in your hear you will cum all the night, sleeping and dreaming, with my cock inside you and I fill you again and again as your tight hole make me cum
but I grab one of your tits from under the tee, pinching the nipple between the two wet fingers
pulling and squeezing it

No comments :

Post a Comment