Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A brief interview with the goddess




IL> Hello, I'm glad you are here with me to share some of your more intimate though.


PIH> Oh, is this what about? I was thinking you would like to tell me how gorgeous and magnificent I am.


IL> You already know I think at yourself as my goddess with a perfect ass give the hornyness to everybody around you. But I think our reader would like to know you better, what do you think.


PIH> Ok, let see what do you wanna know.


IL> Let's start with something easy and trivial. How old are you (if I can ask), where are you from and what do you do?


PIH> I'm 23, living in the Northeast and I study at University.


IL> Uhm, you don't seem a shy girl. I suppose you just want to be a little anonymous to avoid stalkers :D


PIH> Yes, even if it give me a thrill to think that someone is turned on by my naked body, but me and my BF just want a little online adventure.


IL> So, he is a lucky one that can have you for real and not just in pics.


PIH> Well, he have is share of pics from time to time, just to remind him that I own him.


IL> Oh, you are really possessive. Are you jealous?


PIH> I am, but I will forgive him if he let me eat her out as she fuck me from behind.


IL> Wow, bi curious, I think your viewers just got a little hard on.


PIH> Not just curious. I had a little experience, just a make out, with a girl but I went all the way the second time.


IL> I'd like to know more about this. But let keep it for another time. So, how much experience and since when do you have?


PIH> I think I have a lot; as I grow up I bloomed early and I had a D cups really soon, so everybody was looking at my body. That give a lot of confidence in a girl. I was really young in high school when I went to a party one weekend. I had a crush on one senior student that ask me to go for a walk and as soon as we got outside we started to make out.


We found a bush in the backyard, we hide and he fucked me. It hurts a lot but it was really exciting.


IL> You seems to remember it like a good moment, that good. But I suppose you did more that that during the past. How far you would like to go usually?


PIH> I like to go all the way, if I suck I love to swallow or I like to take it in any hole the guy ask. I do anal sometimes, but I still prefer a good pussy fuck.


IL> I hope we can see all this in the future.


PIH> Sure, why not. But for a start you can watch this.




Adult Blog Hub

No comments :

Post a Comment