Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Post shower chat


Another quest today, again from reddit the gorgeous drippingkitten.

dk> hello, how are you?
il> I'm fine, thank you. What are you doing?
dk> just wake up, feeling sleepy.
il> after a coffee you will feel fine.
il> and she probably already went away
dk> no, sorry, I'm here, almost doze off with the face on the keyboard. I think I'll get a shower to wake me up.
il> sound perfect, i'll wait here.


dk> here, what do you think?
il> Oh, hello, you seems less sleepy now, right.
dk> totaly, and I spent some time doing some more snapshot.
il> to save for someone else or I can be lucky?
dk> maybe, if you are good enough.
il> i'm always good. Good for what?
dk> you know.... surprise me :D
il> Maybe I can start from the shower...
dk> boooring, I just had a shower.
il> not like the one I was thinking too.
dk> are you sure? :P
il> wow, girl, can't you stop your fingers one moment... stop to write, I mean :P
il> ok, I know we agree for me to wait down your office, but it's late and I don't think too many people will still be there with you.
il> I'll run up the stairs skipping step and in few minutes I'm at your floor. I'm panting a bit, but my heart pump blood not just to deliver oxigen; I feel something else palpitate, thinking at your naked skin.
il> The lights of the office are mostly off but I can see a glare from under your door. Nobody seems to notice me as I slip inside the main hall and then in your room.
il> You are at your desk, smiling at me, sitting on the it with your legs crossed. You wear a formal skirt and a white blouse with already some opened button.
 
dk> ok, you are doing well. Here another treat.







il> (wow, it seems I won the prize here)
dk> keep going, it's not good to let a girl wait.
il> You hear a click as I lock the door and I move near you, smiling and whispering an 'hello' in your ear. My hands touch your arms, caressing them, going up, giving you some shiver. I see your eyes closing so I start to kiss your neck, licking softly from down to up, reaching your ear and nibbling your lobe. This usually make you laugh a bit, tickling.
il> my hands now are at your back, grabbing your body, pulling out your shirt from the skirt, one slighty scratching your back as the other search the hook to release the bra.
il> you open your legs and pass them around my waist as one hand sift through my hair. Another 'click' and the bra is unloose; my mouth move to your face and I simple deep kiss you for some moments.
il> when the kiss stop you realize your shirt is gone, open on the desk. You pull strongly mine to move from inside my trousers and to help you I unfasten my belt and unbutton my jeans.
 il> your bra follow your blouse and now I can see your hot breast that I love to suck. I move my lips near one of your nipple, letting feel my warm breath over it. Then I zip my tongue in and out, slightly touching it, licking more and more as it grow harder. I deep kiss your tit and french kiss it too for some times while my other hand caress back and front your body.
il> I pass my fingers with my nail over your backbone, up to your neck and down till i reach your skirt; then I move on the free tit, pinching your nipple, pulling it a bit, letting it grow hard as the lucky licked one.

il> It seems you are well aroused so you just down your desk, moving your hand to my crouch, holding the pack that now you can feel. Finishing to remove my trousers you pull my cock out of my boxer, grabbing it and squeezing in your hand. You see the head already wet of my precum, so you softly pinch it and taste it on your lips, smiling delightful.
il> still grabbing my cock you move in the room, pulling me in the back of the desk and finish to remove my undies.
il> you turn around, showing me your back and with two hands you pull up your skirt, letting me watch your round ass.
il> my cock is throbbing for the pleasure, I grab your hips and pull you down, letting your sit over it. I feel your pussy already wet and the head slip between your lips, wetting of your juice. Then finally it get inside.
il> you like to keep your pace using your strong legs to move up and down and I feel my cock squeezed in your wet and tight pussy. I grab your tits and rub them, pinching the nipples, kissing your back.
il> we both are enjoying this a lot, your juice flowing and wetting all the shaft of my cock as I get deep inside your body.
il> I want more movement so I stand up and let you lay a bit over the desk. I grab both your hips and start to move fast, fucking your quickly and raw, letting my balls bump over your pussy lips when my cock get totaly inside of you and removing almost all of it.
il> I feel you cumming as I bump into you and I'm ready to let my load get inside you. Some more in and out and you feel my hot sperm flowing in you.

dl> sorry, I sent you the last pic with a bit of delay because I was busy :D
il> eheh no problem. I'm glad you liked it.
dl> sure. I definitely awake now :D
il> perfect; time to work? :P




No comments :

Post a Comment