Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Justine from US


justineb12: yeah im in my room
Italian Lover: still shorts and shirt on?
justineb12: yeah
Italian Lover: maybe open the shirt
justineb12: i cant open my shirt
Italian Lover: you can just remove it?
justineb12: i took off the shirt but i still have on my bra and my tank top
Italian Lover: you dress a lot
Italian Lover: that good just if you strip :P
justineb12: its just what i wore to work under my work shirt
justineb12: what?
Italian Lover: i mean if you strip while someone watch you it's good to have some layer
justineb12: oh ok
justineb12: i got ya
Italian Lover: do you like to tease striping?
justineb12: never done it
Italian Lover: neither fantasied about?
justineb12: nope
Italian Lover: try to describe your wild fantasy or at least any fantasy
justineb12: i really wanna do it in a pool
Italian Lover: oh like the one you swim in the morning?
justineb12: yeah i guess
Italian Lover: and how you have to do it?
Italian Lover: someone get to your back while you were at the border?
justineb12: idk
justineb12: depends on the guy
Italian Lover: just free your fantasy
Italian Lover: think what you would like now
justineb12: umm idk
justineb12: haha

Italian Lover: it's good to have fantasy, but you have to try to describe better
justineb12: i know
Italian Lover: so try now
justineb12: i prob could describe it better if i was more alert
Italian Lover: i see
justineb12: yea
justineb12: oh ok
justineb12: im kinda horny now... but idk wat to do
Italian Lover: free our fantasy
Italian Lover: and let me readsomethign hot
justineb12: what?
Italian Lover: i'd like to read and be horny too
justineb12: what do you want me to do?
Italian Lover: be horny and wild and tell me anything you would like to try
Italian Lover: position, toys, anything
justineb12: well when im done writing my fantasy out.. u have to right one so i can be horny
justineb12: deal?
Italian Lover: ok
justineb12: well lets say ur my neighbor
justineb12: im taking a swim in my backyard and you come over to borrow something
justineb12: i tell you to come around back and we talk for a minute then i invite you in
justineb12: you agree and go home to cahnge
justineb12: you come back and hop in the pool with me
justineb12: we talk for a lil bit
justineb12: and things start getting heavy. i strip off my bikini and you strip off your trunks.
justineb12: we begin to play with each other.
justineb12: making each other very anxious.
justineb12: we cant take it anymore when you pick me up and slide your dick inside my wet pussy
justineb12: we begin fuckin in the water.
justineb12: it feels so good
justineb12: we change positions a few times.
justineb12: after a while... we go even harder because we both want to cum
justineb12: after more fucking.. we cum at the same time.
justineb12: we relax in the pool to catch our breath
justineb12: =]
Italian Lover: well that was good
Italian Lover: got a bit hardon right now
Italian Lover: and you?
justineb12: im kinda horny
Italian Lover: wetting your panty of juice?
Italian Lover: ok, we move out of the pool to relax, still naked
Italian Lover: laying over there, with a towel under
justineb12: yeah its wet
justineb12: tell me what you want me to do right now
Italian Lover: you almost fall asleep and i'm near you
Italian Lover: but i can still feel my hornyness after all that good fuck
Italian Lover: i caress your body, from the back to your ass
Italian Lover: tickling your legs
Italian Lover: you smile a bit but you don't seems you would like to do anythin
Italian Lover: so i continue with my hands, over your legs while i kiss your back
Italian Lover: and getting down, kissing your ass, biting a bit
Italian Lover: and up again, this time over you, my legs are one at your side and the other
side
Italian Lover: you feel my hardyness caressing your legs
Italian Lover: up and up
Italian Lover: i lick and kiss your back, your neck
Italian Lover: and when i search your ear i'm full hard again
Italian Lover: pressing my cock between your closed legs
Italian Lover: searching the right hole, now wet again
justineb12: tell me what you want me to do right now in reality
Italian Lover: how are you dressed? still the same ?
justineb12: tank top and shorts
Italian Lover: and you have alrady open the shorts to check your pussy
justineb12: no
Italian Lover: open them now so you can slip an hand inside
justineb12: want me to just take them off?
Italian Lover: no, i want you slip inside
Italian Lover: cos that what I would do thre
Italian Lover: boss around
justineb12: oh ok
Italian Lover: you slip the hand and check your pussy
justineb12: well i already took them off so ill just move my hand down there... im about to put
n there so im not gonna be able to type anymore... just tell me what you want me to do and when
 to cum
Italian Lover: you are so horny and i'm a bit busy so we can makea quicky :D
justineb12: thats fine
Italian Lover: just search your pussy hole nd wet your finger with your juice
justineb12: quick is good
Italian Lover: and then go to your clit
Italian Lover: stimulating with wet finger with circular motion
Italian Lover: use two of them while pinching the clit inside and move
Italian Lover: slow at first but moving fast and fast
Italian Lover: now up and down
Italian Lover: faster
Italian Lover: and louder your moan :)
justineb12: its so wetttt
Italian Lover: the other hand can move to your pussy too
Italian Lover: and explore your hole
Italian Lover: fingering
Italian Lover: and go on till cumming
Italian Lover: finger and stimulate your clit
Italian Lover: yeah, wet all there
Italian Lover: and think at my cock growing bigger whiel you do this
Italian Lover: cos i have a big hardon now
Italian Lover: and i'd like to be there instead of the finger
Italian Lover: pressing your pussy and wetting you more
Italian Lover: with my cum

No comments :

Post a Comment