Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Drippingkitten, the horny bisex




You already know her from this post

but let ask her some other question.

il> hello, sweety, how are you today?
dk> Hello, to you and everybody reading this. Hi.
il> I'm glad you can answer some of my question; probably there will be other curious about you.
dk> ehhe, good, I like curious people, that why i'm online.
il> You like to tease people right?
dk> Oh, yes I do, both girls and guy actually. I get really aroused knowing that someone is fapping watching my pics or even reading this interview.
il> I swear, right now my hands are on the keyboard... maybe later. :)
dk> ehehe for you I always wanna do more.
il> yup, i'll wait. Right now, what do you wanna say about yourself? Age, from, work or study, hobby....
dk> Well, I'm 20 and I study psychology. My hobbies are singing and dancing... Anything else?
20.. Studying psychology. Hobbies are singing and dancing.. Anything else?
il> For example, do you have a boyfriend or someone to have fun with?
dk> As I told you i'm actually Bi and right now I am single.
il> I'm sure you have lot of virtual bf and gf from my log or reddit.
dk> probably, and I'd like to have some more comment from them.
il> And what naughty tough do you wanna share with us tonite.
dk> Well, lately I really woulld like to have my pussy filled with cum after a great fuck.
il> Perfect, I think this pubic session end here and now we will have our private session :) Maybe later I'll post the log :P


P.S. we are talking about this pussy!

1 comment :